Search This Blog

June 22, 2017

Mysterious Structure and Stairway appears in the clouds over Larural, Maryland

A mysterious mega structure including a stairway appeared in the clouds over Larural in Maryland on June 20, 2017.


This is what the photographer said about the strange sky phenomenon: “My friend was in there car driving saw a mega structure in the clouds. Stop the car rolled down the window to get a better look and took the picture. It looks to be a mega structure or possible government hologram testing.” Mufon case 84539.


Is it a mirage or the photographer witnessed a hologram or a reality from a parallel universe?

Whatever it is, it looks real and it looks like a portal in the sky, an entrance to another world, a stairway to heaven?

5 comments:

  1. very interesting photo. Who knows what the gov. Is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on August 13, 1999, I was traveling on the Seward Highway from Sterling, Alaska to my home in Anchorage. It was roughly midnight when I perchance noticed something very similar to what is depicted in the photographs hovering above Portage Glacier. I shook it off as being very tired after being on the road all day from a round-trip that included traveling from Anchorage to Sterling (to drop off my niece and her kids) to Seward (to drop off tools for a friend working construction there) and then heading back to Anchorage. I came home to a series of phone messages on my answering machine from my oldest daughter, each one sounding progressively desparate to call her back as soon as I got her messages. It was after 1:30am when I got home, I decided it was too late to call her back and would do so in the morning. At 7am, I was awaken by the phone ringing, it was a family member telling me that my ex-husband had been killed in a tragic climbing accident while I was on the road the day before. He had died at Middle Glacier...the glacier that is right next to where I had witnessed the "stairs" hovering in the sky. Coincidence? I still don't know what it was or why I saw it. I've just chalked it up to High Strangeness.

    ReplyDelete